Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Scherer Chameleon — Blue Sky

I have a little something different today, a little gem I found at my local RiteAid. I never really venture to RiteAid anymore since there isn't one close to my house but this one is right around the corner from work. While scoping the place out for some pretties to send to Vanessa of Confessions of a Polishaholic, I came across these little Chameleon polishes by Scherer.

Only 2 of these little duo/multichrome polishes stood out to me and today I have the first to show you.

Below is Blue Sky which is a blurple to teal duochrome. I tried really hard to capture the RL look of this on camera but let me say that this was even more awesome in person. I couldn't stop staring at my nails. In the bottle this looks much more multichrome with blue to a gold flash with purple and teal in between but on the nail you really just get that blurple to teal change.

Also, these are my first nail pictures with my new lightbox I made (still used with natural light / direct sunlight through my window)! And please forgive how rough this looks on my nails. I had a bit of a battle with some glitter that left my nails a bit peely and this frosty metallic just shows it all! (And also ignore the ding I made on my middle finger! Lol.)






This is 2 thin coats of Blue Sky with a top coat of Seche Vite. I probably could have done another coat of polish but at 2 it was opaque enough. This does dry a bit frosty/metallic but the brush strokes are not very visible on the nail at all. And it's really not that frosty at all.

Overall I loved this polish. Coverage is awesome in 2 coats and dry time is really fast! I'm actually really happy with this find. :)

I picked these up at RiteAid for $1.99 or so. You could probably catch them on sale or even clearance if you're lucky.

Until next time~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment