Saturday, April 28, 2012

Elixir Lacquers — Bad Kitty

I seem to have found several polishes that I swatched that I NEVER edited or posted here so expect to see those popping up over the next week.

A while back I showed you guys Lynderella Nosegay layered over Elixir Lacquer Bad Kitty LE. Today I'm finally showing you Bad Kitty! Hehe. 

Better late than never, eh?

Bad Kitty LE is a limited edition polish by fellow blogger Nicole of Nail Polish Wars. This is a light purple to teal duochrome. It's a beautiful and kind of insane polish to see first hand.



It's so shiny!

It is on the sheer side, I think this was 3-4 coats and I still had VNL which is why I layered Nosegay over it but it's seriously gorgeous on it's own.  You can layer this polish on tons of different bases to create new and unique looks.  And it is a bit streaky but if you apply this properly the brush strokes aren't bad.

Bad Kitty is unfortunately limited edition, but I think Nicole may be releasing another small set soon. If you're lucky, you can pick this up for $12 USD over on  the Elixir Lacquers website.

Until next time~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment