Monday, April 16, 2012

Rainbow Gothic Lolita Fish!

Today I have just a quick post. I never did get around to swatching the Electropop collection that China Glaze put out, but today I am showing you one of those polishes along with another Nailventurous polish I have!

I did this mani to last only 2 days since I had something special planned for the Ponchatoula Strawberry Festival and I didn't want to fight with glitter (since that's all I've been buying recently!).

So here we have 2 coats of China Glaze Gothic Lolita with an accent nail of 2 coats of Nailventurous Rainbow Fish. (I need to file my nails down so bad!!)

First lightbox pictures!





I love how Rainbow Fish looks like it's floating on top of the polish. It creates a really cool 3D effect all on it's own!

Formula on GL was a little bleh to work with but I did this really fast so it's probably just that I was doing my nails quick and with horrible lighting so I didn't see how streaky I was putting this on. 2 coats leveled everything out though.

I'm still trying to perfect my lightbox technique. I really need to get a better lamp so that I can light the box from the top instead of the side so it creates more even lighting and less shadows.


Anyway, until next time~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment