Sunday, April 1, 2012

Nerd Lacquer — Don't Blink

"Don't Blink. Blink and you're dead. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't Blink. Good Luck." 

Ooooh Doctor Who! And the perfect polish to go with this episode! Blink is one of my favorite episodes and I'm sure it is for several other people! Watch out, the Weeping Angels are out to get you. :P

Nerd Lacquer is an indie polish brand who brings all the wonders of time and space into some amazing nail polish.

Don't Blink is a "stone grey creme with silver and charcoal glitter, silver microglitter, and big silver hex glitter." It's a part of the OI, SPACEMAN Series.


I had to show you guys this polish today before all my queued posts because I was just too excited about it! Lol.




This is 2 coats of Don't Blink layered over 1 thin coat of China Glaze Pelican Grey. The formula on Don't Blink was great. I didn't have to dig around for glitter and it went on and dried smooth. I topped it off with a thin coat of Seche Vite and was good to go!

I had been dying to get my hands on this polish for a while now and I lucked out when Amanda opened her shop up several weeks ago. I got this one and a set of three from the Mad Man With A Box Series. Those others will be posted soon-ish! :)

You can purchase Nerd Lacquer polishes from Amanda's Etsy store, Harlow & Co, Ninja Polish, ThinkGeek and they retail for about $10 USD each for a full sized bottle. At least you can buy them when her store is open and when things are actually in stock. Lol.

Until next time~ :D

No comments:

Post a Comment