Monday, April 9, 2012

Pretty & Polished — Galactus

Today's post is another Pretty & Polished polish.

Galactus is a gorgeous holographic purple / blurple polish. It's really more purple looking in real life but this definitely has a strong lean towards cobalt blue. It's vibrant and bright and ah-ma-zing~

This is the most color accurate.

I did this mani with only lamplight so I didn't realize how horrible of a job I did. Lol. 2 coats to full opacity and I could have used 3 with how horrible of a paint job I did but this is definitely a 2 coater if you're careful. I had no issues with application, everything was perfect. :)

You do have to shake the crap out of the polish to get the holo to mix around evenly in the polish but other than that, I would totally recommend this color to anyone who has a love for purples / blurples. Hehe.

Pretty & Polished sells for $4.50 for minis (7ml) at her Etsy shop. Full sized bottles are also sold and I think those are $8 each.

Until next time~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment