Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Nailventurous — Voodoo Doll

Hello lovelies!

I have my first Nailventurous polish to show you guys today! :D

I lucked out when Ninja Polish re-stocked a few weekends ago. I managed to snag Voodoo Doll and Floam by Nailventurous.

Being the lazy bum I am, I just layered this over my previous posts's polish. I actually think this makes a really pretty combination! This is 2 coats of Nailventuous Voodoo Doll over Pretty & Polished Galactus.



I had a hell of a time trying to take pictures of this one so I apologize for my crappy pics.

Voodoo Doll is a semi-sheer black jelly base packed with medium, small, and fine white, medium and fine black, and ultrafine silver glitter. You can probably wear this on its own in 2-3 coats but I always prefer to layer polishes like this.

You can purchase Nailventurous polishes from Amy's Etsy shop when she restocks or from Ninja Polish when they restock. They retail for about $9 USD each for a full sized bottle.

Until next time~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment