Thursday, April 5, 2012

The Hungry Asian — Sneeze Breeze

I'm feeling lazy today so I won't go into too much detail with this post. Lol.

Sneeze Breeze is the second polish I received in my trio from The Hungry Asian. This is a clear base with fine matte blue and black glitter.

The below photos are 2 coats of Sneeze Breeze over 1 coat of China Glaze Shower Together.

No topcoat.

No topcoat.

2 coats of Gelous and 1 coat of Seche Vite.


This polish goes on great. It dries fast and covers well even without a base color to hide naked nail. It is VERY topcoat hungry though. Even though I did 2 coats of Gelous and 1 coat of Seche Vite, later on in the day / the next day the surface was a bit bumpy again. It wasn't anything seriously bad but there was texture when the day of it was smooth.

This is the mani I did right before we ate crawfish so it did not survive, unfortunately. I may have done it too fast and didn't let my base coat dry all the way because later the next day it started peeling near my cuticles. I'll definitely have to try wearing this one again in the future!

The Hungry Asian polishes can be purchased from her Etsy shop for $9.25-4.50 depending on size and how new it is.

Until next time~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment