Sunday, April 15, 2012

Festival of Strawberries~

Super quick post as I run out the door to head to the Ponchatoula Strawberry Festival.

To celebrate I did strawberries on my nails. At first I was going to watermarble more than just my pinkies. (lol) But I was out of time and did this really fast last night before crashing.

I used The Hungry Asian Strawberry of course as the base for my strawberries. I used Sinful Colors white striper color to lay the base for the leaves and added China Glaze Gaga for Green on top.

The watermarble on my pinky is China Glaze White on White, Holly Day, Gaga for Green, and Winter Berry. I tried to do the "swirl" pattern instead of the petals and I liked how this came out so I just went with it. :)

On to the pictures!





Until next time my lovelies~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment