Saturday, April 7, 2012

Get To Know Me Tag!

The lovely Michaela from Nail Polish Anon tagged me so here we go!



The Rules:
  1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
  2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you and write 11 questions for the people you have tagged to answer. 
  3. Choose 11 people and link them to your tag and let them know. 
  4. No tag backs.


Questions:
 
1. Cat or dog?
Dog. I love both but I really love dogs. I love to play and run and cuddle with a big dog. Unfortunately I haven't actually had a dog in several years and I really miss having one. I do have a crazy cat though, who I do adore and play with and mess with all the time. Hehe.









2. Where do you live specifically (ie. town, village etc) and what is it like there?
I live outside the city. We don't really have names like village or hamlet here. It takes about 10 minutes to get to the main part of this side of the city (there's east and west). I live on the east side of the city in a rural/suburban area. The area is really quiet and the houses aren't on top of each other. It's really quite nice here. We're far enough from the main city to see the stars out at night but not far enough to see all the stars. If that makes sense.
 

3. Setting aside human beings, who/what do you love most in the world. I'm talking an object, a pet, or an activity here.
My parrot, Sunny. He's been in my life for 15 years now and he's very much a part of my heart. I don't know what I would do without him. He's like a child to me and I love him very much.
 

 
4. What is the best part of blogging to you?
I love the interaction with other bloggers. Even before when I blogged on livejournal about my personal life, I always just loved meeting new people and learning about others and talking with them. I wish I was better at it though because I am shy and I tend to try too hard I think at times and just feel weird trying to push myself onto others. IDK. Lol. XD
 

5. What is at the top of your bucket list?
I don't really know. There are so many things I want to do, especially travel. So could that be considered my top thing? I want to visit exotic countries, climb mountains, experience cultures, see sakura blossom in spring, walk along a pebbled beach, see whales in the ocean, and zebra on the plains.
 

6. Favourite book/s?
By far I am a huge Harry Potter nerd. They are my favourite series of all time. But I also really like The Hunger Games, A Song of Ice and Fire, Women of the Otherworld, The Southern Vampire Mysteries, etc. I tend to be drawn more towards fantasy, sci-fi, supernatural type books. Hehe.
 

7. Favourite animal?
Other than your normal domesticated animals, I love horses, wolves, and tigers. They're all such beautiful, graceful, and intelligent animals.
 

8. Favourite nail polish?
HARDEST QUESTION EVER. 

I really have to say that OPI Catch Me In Your Net is my favourite nail polish though I don't actually own that polish, I do own a dupe of it by Zoya. I always tend to go back to that polish when I'm looking for something to wear. Lol.

If you're talking about brand, I really love China Glaze polishes. I've only had maybe 1-2 polishes that didn't have good formula, but otherwise have had great experience with their polishes.


9. What beauty product couldn't you live without?
My foundation. I know it seems kind of crazy but I generally don't leave the house without foundation on. I have really weird skin pigmentation (no dermatologist or esthetician has ever told me I had anything wrong) and I really am just super self-conscious about it.
 

10. Sweet or savoury?
Swavoury. I am a sucker for chocolate, especially dark chocolate. Rich, creamy, smooth, dark chocolate. Mmmmm.
 

11. How do you feel about indie polishes?
I looooooooooooooooooooove indie polishes. I've actually been more excited about all the indie polishes than I have all the "big" brand polishes that have been coming out. Indie polish makers just tend to do so much more unique things with their lines than big companies.



That was fun! :D


I'm not tagging anyone right now, but if you want to do this go right ahead! OTL. /fail
 
  1. What's your favourite television program?
  2.  Who is your all time fashion icon?
  3.  Do you prefer high end or drugstore beauty products?
  4.  How long do you normally wear your manicure?
  5.  Do you swatch one at a time or as many as possible?
  6.  What's your favourite candy?
  7.  Do you have a pet? If yes, pictures please!
  8.  Where do you wish to be in 10 years?
  9.  What is your all time favourite place to visit?
  10.  Where do you keep your polish stash?
  11.  What do your friends/family say about your polish obsession? Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment