Saturday, April 21, 2012

Orly — Androgynie

I have an oldie for you guys today. I've had this polish for a while because I was really excited about it when it first came out but wasn't able to get my hands on it until months later. Then I didn't get around to swatching it until well...months later. Lol.

Orly Androgynie is a blackened jelly base packed with golden micro and larger multi-colored hex glitter.



I swatched this a while back so I honestly don't remember much about application. I'm pretty sure this is 2 coats. OTL. Pretty sure getting the larger glitter on the nail wasn't so easy. They seem to just sink to the bottom and shaking doesn't really do much good in this instance.

I did end up liking this polish despite it not quite living up to my expectations (along with a good majority of people that I've come across).

Androgynie was a part of the 2011 Holiday Soiree collection so I'm not sure if you can still find this in stores but a lot of etailers have it in stock like Transdesign and Head2Toe Beauty.

Until next time~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment