Saturday, February 4, 2012

Barielle - Buddha-ful



Barielle Buddha-ful


Buddha-ful is a pink/beige sheer base with blue-green flakies. Not sure if I have an older version but the Barielle website describes Buddha-ful as a "beige with soft baby pink / blue / light grey foil" — whatever that means.


I layered two coats of this over a China Glaze pink that I got for Breast Cancer Awareness (it was a two pack with Seche Vite) at Sally Beauty Supply called Go Go Pink. My base was a bit draggy so that's where those horrible spots come from. I'm usually not into colours like this but I think for a soft, feminine manicure, this works wonderfully.


Buddha-ful would probably look good layered over a darker or brighter colour too, but the milky base would definitely deflect away from the base colour. Formula wise this is a really good polish. The flakies aren't too dense but they aren't too sparse either.


I'll definitely be trying this polish again in the future.



Until next time~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment