Saturday, June 30, 2012

Nail Polish Jewelry

Today's post is a little something different. (I promise I will be posting actual nail polish posts soon!)

Chelsea at The Nail Network had posted on her Facebook page a photo of a nail polish ring she had made and I just absolutely had to have one. Not only did I get a ring, but I got a necklace and earrings to match.

I don't know if I've ever mentioned it here, but I am a HUGE Harry Potter fan and love to get my hands on pretty much anything related to HP. So when I saw her Slytherin snitch ring, I fell in love and asked if I could get this made and she told me to shoot her an email so I did!

And wah-lah! Now I have my very own Slytherin themed set. :)





I want to thank Chelsea so much for these awesome pieces! I don't have pictures of the earrings because they are tiny and I don't have a macro lens to capture them in focus. Lol.

You can probably contact her through her Facebook to ask for custom pieces that she will work with you to make and then list them on Etsy to buy or you can go check out her pieces on her Etsy store!

Until next time~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment