Saturday, June 9, 2012

Essie — Tart Deco

Quick (late!) post for you guys today!

I went to a wedding last night and of course did everything so last minute. I actually ended up polishing my nails at the beginning of the reception. *facepalm* Lol. It was super boring and I hate to say that considering it was a good friend of mine's wedding but it's the truth!

I got this Essie color to match the dress I wore. I was trying to find something cheaper but this caught my eye and nothing else would do it for me.

Essie Tart Deco is a vibrant peachy coral creme. This dried a little darker than the bottle showed and was a lot brighter on the nail than I was expecting.



This is two flawless coats of Tart Deco with a top coat of Seche Vite.

My application is not so great but pretty damn good considering I did this sitting on a chair against the wall in horrible dim lighting. Lol. My other hand is not so great. I'm thinking I'm going to remove it and repaint it or just do a third coat to try to even out my mistakes.

I didn't think I'd like this color on me but it actually looks really good. It makes me look super tan too. Hehe. I think I'll be going for this one for some future pedicures. :)

Don't forget about my giveaway! It ends in a few days!

Until next time~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment