Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Kleancolor — Chunky Holo Teal

Here's a stinky Kleancolor.


So apparently I forgot to come back to this post and edit it before it went live. So sorry guys!


I went get a manicure a few weeks back and picked out this lovely China Glaze blue for my mani and pedi. As someone who never really leaves polish on for very long, I was itching to do something with this mani the day I got it. Lol. I did hold out at least for a day or two before I added a coat of my new Kleancolor Chunky Holo Teal.


Kleancolor Chunky Holo Teal is a sheer teal jelly base packed with multichrome round glitters. I'm not sure why they call them "holo" because they really aren't holographic.










This is one coat of Kleancolor Chunky Holo Teal over China Glaze Bahamian Escape.


Kleancolors are stinky, really stinky. I was sure I'd need to air my bedroom out for days after using this. I'm not sure how B3 they are (IF they are), but other than the smell the formula wasn't bad on this as I was expecting from what I've heard and seen from other bloggers.


You can purchase Kleancolors at your local retailers if you have any or you can purchase them from BeautyJoint for $1.75 each!


Until next time~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment