Sunday, June 3, 2012

Nail blogger woes.

I know I haven't been very active recently here. I've been incredibly busy with work and I started working out with a personal trainer a couple of times a week. 

But also my nails have been giving me a lot of issues. I broke 3 nails on my right hand (non swatching hand) and then the other day I had a small crack on the side in the morning and was going to try to fix it with a teabag paper when I got home that evening but before I could even leave the house it had cracked through half my nail. So I chopped it. I didn't cut down all my nails as I really don't like doing that so I'm giving my nubs time to catch up.



I'll probably be posting more older stuff. I have a ton of polishes that I swatched a while back that I just never go around to posting, but I doubt I'll really be swatching until my nails grow back out to a decent length.

Also, don't forget about my giveaway! There's only 7 days left!

Until next time~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment