Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Whimsical Ideas by Pam — Seuss

Hello hello! Today I have another fantastic indie polish from Whimsical Ideas by Pam!

Seuss is a semi-sheer blue base with blue small and micro-glitter, small red hex glitter, and larger silver hex glitter. It is an awesome interpretation of Dr. Seuss and really reminds me of Thing 1 and Thing 2!




This is 2 coats of Seuss on top of Bettina Vintage. It can probably be layered on it's own but I wanted to layer it in case it was super sheer. I could have probably worn this with 3 coats on its own though!

I wore this for 3 days with just a little tip wear and one chip where a glitter was sticking out o my top coat and chipped a bit off my nail, but other than that, wear was really good!

You can purchase Whimsical Ideas polishes from Pam's Facebook page. Her polishes are $10 USD each and you just shoot her an email with the polishes you want and she'll invoice you and ship them out!

Until next time~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment