Monday, May 28, 2012

The Spooky Bones Company — Dr. Vink


Today I have another awesome indie polish for you guys. I thought I had posted something from them before but it seems I never did!

Strange Polish by The Spooky Bones Company is an indie polish shop that has a lot of "scary/horror" themed polishes. They're pretty damn cool. :) I purchased a handful of polishes from them a while back and they even threw in 2 free minis! I thought that was so awesome!

Today I have Dr. Vink, which is a dark purple jelly base packed with silver holographic glitter. The description from the listing is so much cooler than what I could come up with though.

"Dr. Vink is perhaps the maddest scientist on Are You Afraid of the Dark. An insane doctor, Vink (with a Vuh Vuh Vuh) steals and bottles people's fear. A crazed old man with a mane of silver hair flecked with dark purple grays and black, the evil Doctor always manages to escape to terrorize another day. We pay homage to this character with a deep purple polish is littered with holographic silver glitter."


Direct sunlight.


This is 2-3 coats of Dr. Vink with a topcoat of Seche Vite. This polish works like a dream and there is no staining from this, which I was SOOO excited about! The colour is beautiful as well.

You can purchase Strange Polish from their Etsy store. Prices range from $3.50 for minis to $10 for what seems like their newest collections. 

Until next time~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment