Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Speciallità Hits no Olimpo - Ares



This is Ares from the Speciallità Hits no Olimpo collection, the last of these polishes I have.

Ares is a  bold, red linear holographic polish. Application was just like the others. (You can see my previous swatches for Apolo and Zeus.) This is 2 coats. I saw an awesome layering combo with this polish that I want to try out in the near future, so hopefully look forward to that. :)

I would have loved to get my hands on all these holos, but $10 ea for such tiny bottles is a bit painful on my wallet. But I totally understand these are imported from Brazil and the work that Leah Anne @llarowe puts into running the shop and getting all these non-US polishes to us is awesome.

Anyway, until next time~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment