Sunday, January 29, 2012

Glitter Gal - Lizard Belly


 Glitter Gal Lizard Belly

Lizard Belly is a deep blackened green base with prismatic holographic glitter. Honestly, I haven't seen any swatches of this polish that actually made it look green, but when I got it in the mail and did a quick swatch you can definitely see it.

Photographing holos is always such a pain in the butt, so I know these aren't the greatest pictures.

I actually layered Lizard Belly over Barielle Date Night to bring out more of the green. These images are 2 thin coats of Lizard Belly over 1 thin coat of Date Night.


Formula on this polish is amazing. You don't need any special base coats for these holos unlike the Nfu-Oh ones. It covers well on its own with no bald spots in about 2-3 thin coats depending on how your technique is. (I tend to rush so I have to do more coats.)

The Glitter Gal polishes can be purchased from Llarowe for $14USD for a 9ml and they now have bigger 15ml bottles for $20USD. These are Australian brand polishes and holographics, so the price is a little high for these teeny bottles. But I definitely think they're worth it.

Until next time~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment