Thursday, August 16, 2012

Super Major Haul Post

Okay, so I haven't posted a haul post in a while and just so you know, this post may possibly break your computer.

I have been terrible the last few months. I don't know what got into me, but I just kept buying and buying and buying KNOWING that I needed to stop and save some money. So this month (with the Ulta spurge aside) I am on a no buy. I've been very good so far this month and I am resisting new collections and indie polish makers left and right. I will stay strong!

So on to the post. Everything is under the jump, because like I said, it's computer breaking big.





These are all in no particular order.


All That Glitters: Valentine Massacre, The Gold Rush, Vinyl Junkie


The Hungry Asian: Cookies & Cream, Belle, Zera, Bar Fight


F4 Polish: Midnight Fire, Chocolate Cherry, Glamorous, Emerald City


F4 Polish: Midnight Fire, Chocolate Cherry, Glamorous, Emerald City 



F4 Polish: Strawberry Shortcake (gift to Vanessa), Mint Chocolate Chip, Chunky Cow
F4 Polish: Strawberry Shortcake (gift to Vanessa), Mint Chocolate Chip, Chunky Cow

Jessica: Summer Lovin', Electric Blue, Viper Room, Aphrodite's Passion, Glamorous Gladiator

KBShimmer: Ring Master, Orange Pop, Watercolor, The Square, Band Geek
Rainbow Honey: Celestia, Mare of the Moon

Rainbow Honey: Hoof Wrassle, A Little Kindness, The Element of Magic, Pinkie Promise, 20% Cooler

Rainbow Honey: Hoof Wrassle, A Little Kindness, The Element of Magic, Pinkie Promise, 20% Cooler 

Enchanted Polish: Green Goblin, Vampire's Dessert - UP Colors: Azul Disco - HITS:  Hera, Hefesto



From Vanessa of Confessions of a Polishaholic.
OPI (Nicki Minaj): Did It On 'Em, Save Me, Metallic 4 Life
Bettina: Nova (Stars), Truffle, Cheers, Bordeaux

Bettina (Disco Collection): Groovie, Hippie, Peace, Hot Pants

L'Oreal: Silver Sparkle, Gorgeous Gold

Dollish Polish: Dark Elf, Spank You Very Much

Bonita: Red Heart, Silver Heart - Pretty & Polished: Phoenix (I bought this!)

And the latest stuff I've bought...


Smitten Polish: Winter Is Coming, Blueberry Crumble, The One On the Right, Fire and Blood

Smitten Polish: Winter Is Coming, Blueberry Crumble, The One On the Right, Fire and Blood


Smitten Polish: Winter Is Coming, Blueberry Crumble, The One On the Right, Fire and Blood


Trelly's MISC Polish: Clown Car Exhaust, Violet, You're Turning Violet, Pumpkins Scream
Trelly's MISC Polish: Clown Car Exhaust, Violet, You're Turning Violet, Pumpkins Scream 


CrowsToes: Absolum - your potions master, I make the path., Triple Black Diamond

A England (£5 sale!): Galahad, Guinevere, Lady of the Lake, Lancelot

Windestine: Over the Rainbow, Into the Wild, Girl With the Best Smile


Naild' It Unique Polish: Candy Corn, SSSNot What You Think, Dragon Scales

Naild' It Unique Polish: Candy Corn, SSSNot What You Think, Dragon Scales


Polishes not pictured:

China Glaze I Herd That

China Glaze I'm Not Lion
Butter London Wallis
Zoya Dove
OPI Fly
OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls
OPI Number One Nemesis
Essence Chic Reloaded
Ulta Set the Nude
Ulta Purple Haze
Ulta Blues Cruise
CrowsToes Cheshire
Spoiled Are Mermaid's Real
Rainbow Honey The Worst Possible Thing
HITS Moonbow
HITS Air Glow
Glitter Gal Fiery Furnace
The Hungry Asian Purple Pony
The Hungry Asian Twenty Ten
Nostalgic Lacquer Rio
Nostalgic Lacquer Magic Dance
Nostalgic Lacquer Rollin' With The Homies
Nostalgic Lacquer Way Harsh
OPI Berlin There, Done That
OPI Every Month is Oktoberfest



I told you it was bad! Now with all that, you know there is no reason I shouldn't have content to post on the blog. Lol. I definitely have my work cut out for me!

Until next time~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment