Saturday, August 11, 2012

Nail'd It — Dragon Scales

What is this? A second post?! Yeah, I know. Things have been crazy so that's why I've only been having one post a week. Between work, my social life, and my mom having major surgery a couple of weeks ago, things have been crazy.  It's starting to get a little better but getting back into the swing of doing swatches or just having the time to take pictures of my manis has been really limited.

The past couple of months I have been really bad with buying polish. I keep seeing all these awesome indie brands being featured on blogs and of course have to take advantage of them, because you never know when they're going to blow up or disappear.

So when Amy from I'm Feeling Nail-venturous posted about Nail'd It polishes, I just FELL in love and bought a few of the ones that jumped out at me.  This is the first of the three that I ended up buying.

Dragon Scales is a multi colored mix of matte glitter in a clear base. It's fantastic!





This is 1 coat of Dragon Scales layered over 2-3 thin coats of Bettina Orchidea. I absolutely love this combination. I honestly think this is one of my favorite manicures ever. Wear on this was fantastic. The formula on Dragon Scales is really great, the glitter was easy to go on and there wasn't any pushing or globbing it on at all.

As much as the indie glitter polish scene is starting to get a bit old for me, I'm definitely going to keep an eye on Nail'd It's polishes.

You can purchase them from her Etsy store for $8.50 ea for a full 15ml bottle.

Until next time~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment